Last updated on 20 August 2021
These Terms of Purchase constitute a legally binding agreement made between you (“user“, “customer“, or “client“), whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”, “user“, “customer“, or “client“) and schnell commerce GmbH (“Schnell Global“, “Oscar Schnell“ “Company“, “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the https://schnell.global website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
No Guarantee of Results. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. With the exception of the Performance Guarantee, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation in the Session and Services. Schnell Global does not offer any representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing in regards to your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any kind. You are solely responsible for your own actions and results in both life and business, which are dependent on factors that are personal to you, including (but not limited to), your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and personal financial situation.
You accept, agree, and understand that any testimonials or endorsements provided by Schnell Global’s customers or audience that are represented through our Services, Websites, marketing materials, advertisements, or any of our communication channels have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our Services, Websites, marketing materials, advertisements, or any of our communication channels are our opinions only and therefore are not guarantees or promises of actual performance.
The information given to you during the Session does not constitute professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice and is general in nature. It does not take into account your specific circumstances nor does it verify the truthfulness and accuracy of what you are telling us during the Session, and it should not be acted upon without a full understanding of your current situation and future goals and objectives. You are responsible for making the determination as to whether the information given to you during the Session is suitable for your needs. We don’t guarantee results or offer legal advice. Schnell Global accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of the use of this website, the Services, or reliance on the content of the Website or Services.
Earnings Disclaimer. Results may vary from individual to individual in calculating profits, and depend on the industry, capacity, advertising budget, and other factors. The sales figures stated on our website are our own personal sales figures. Please understand our results are not typical, we’re not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). The average person who follows any ‘how to’ information gets little to no results. We’re using these references for example purposes only. Your results may vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic – we make no guarantees whatsoever. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, then we’re not a great fit for you.
Performance Guarantee. We absolutely cannot guarantee that just because you buy this program, you will make money. That’s insane…BUT we will guarantee that if you follow everything we teach you, implement the lessons, and put the ARES Program training into action, you’ll make €50,000 in additional revenue in the next 3 months. If you don’t, you can stay in ARES Program until you have made €50,000 in additional revenue!
To be eligible for the guarantee, you MUST be able to show the following:
- You are the legal owner of an established business entity and were at least 18 years of age at the time of course purchase.
- Your proof of purchase of ARES Program by Schnell Global, and you didn’t dispute or chargeback the purchase at any point.
- You own a business that generates revenue via ecommerce.
- You have successfully generated sales prior to the purchase of ARES Program by Schnell Global.
- You are attending at least 80% of the sessions.
- Independently verified revenue numbers for the 3-month period after completion of the ARES Program by Schnell Global, plus the name, phone, and contact email for your external auditor or accountant.
- Independently verified revenue numbers for the 12-month period immediately preceding the 3-month period after completion of the ARES Program by Schnell Global.
- Evidence that you have implemented all recommendations in the ARES Program by Schnell Global. Evidence includes, but isn’t limited to, completing all the course modules (verifiable by Schnell Global), your sales funnel, proof that you’ve run paid advertising to the funnel, a complete list of your sales and outcomes.
You need to submit your claim within eight weeks of the conclusion of the 3-month period after completing the ARES Program by Schnell Global course. No refund requests will be considered if not lodged within the described timeframe.
All Performance Guarantee currency references are in Euros. Schnell Global reserves the right to verify the validity of all refund claims made. If your claim is assessed as valid, you will be able to stay in ARES program until you have made €50,000 in additional revenue. We have the absolute discretion to determine whether you have correctly implemented the ARES Program system. If you tamper with the claim process or submit a claim that is misleading or fraudulent, your claim will be rejected. We have 60 calendar days to assess refund claims from the complete submission of all related evidence.
Special Clausal for the guarantee: We reserve the right to withdraw this guarantee at any time, without prior notification or without providing any reasoning, as long as we believe that a customer is not a good fit for our offer or damages, in any way, our business.
Schnell Global is committed to its consumers, and while we stand by our policy as written above, we also want to understand how we can resolve the dissatisfaction and better understand how we can serve you. Please contact Schnell Global at [email protected] for any questions related to our policy, or simply to let us know how we can help.
Orders. Customer may order Services using the Company’s then-current ordering processes. All Orders are subject to acceptance by Company in its discretion. All Customer information provided by or on behalf of Customer must be current, complete and accurate and Customer is responsible for keeping such information updated. Order information is subject to automatic processing by Company for the purposes of managing Customer’s account.
Fees. As consideration for any purchase you make on the Website(s), you shall pay us all applicable fees and taxes without offset of any kind. We (or our third-party payment processor) shall authorize the nominated payment method (e.g. credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility) provided by you during the purchase and registration process for the full payment of all fees and applicable taxes owing (without offset of any kind), and you consent to the same. All payments will be charged and made in Euros.
We offer the ability to provide payment via our Website(s) or via phone or video call. You consent to us processing your payment on your behalf if you choose to provide payment details via phone or video call. You must provide current, complete, and accurate billing and payment information. You agree to only provide us with a payment method to which you are authorized to use. If your billing information changes, you must promptly update us. If you choose to purchase our Services using the payment plan option, you consent to us making multiple charges to your chosen payment method. If your billing and payment information changes during the payment plan, you must provide us with updated billing and payment information immediately. You consent to us re-trying any failed payment plan transactions, and you agree to pay any fees or related charges incurred as a result of the failed payment.
If the fees and applicable taxes charged to you are dishonored, rejected, or otherwise not made available to us, you agree to immediately pay all amounts due upon demand. If the payment method you use is subject to a foreign transaction fee or related charges, you will be responsible for paying those fees or related charges. It is recommended that you verify the fees and related charges that you may be responsible for with your payment issuer. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including legal fees and costs, on any outstanding balance owed to us.
Customer is responsible for all fees applicable to the Services, including any one-time implementation fees (“Fees”). All Fees are due and payable as set forth on the invoice and, unless otherwise agreed in writing, payments are due three (3) days from the invoice date. Customer agrees to notify Company of any fee dispute within fifteen (15) days of the invoice date and Customer agrees to work in good faith to promptly resolve any dispute and pay fees within fifteen (15) days following resolution of the dispute. When applicable, Customer authorizes Company (i) to take steps to determine whether a debit/credit card number provided is valid, and (ii) charge such card in accordance with the billing frequency specified in the Order. Company reserves the right to terminate its agreement with Customer immediately in the event any payment information is found at any time to be inaccurate, incomplete and/or not current. Company shall not be responsible for any overdraft charges or other fees that may be incurred due to Company use of Customer’s card for payment hereunder. Company reserves the right to update the price for Services at any time after the Initial Term. Company will notify Customer of any price changes by publishing on its website, emailing, quoting or invoicing Customer. Price changes will be effective as of the next billing cycle.
Refunds. Schnell Global is committed to your satisfaction. If you have purchased digital/hard goods/subscription from Schnell Global and are unhappy with the product received, you may be eligible for a refund if requested within 14 days of the original purchase date.
Refunds of Digital/Subscription-Based Goods. To be eligible for a refund on any digital/subscription-based goods, the following steps must be taken:
Refund must be requested in writing by contacting [email protected]
The request for a refund must be made within 14 days of the original purchase date.
If 14 days of the original purchase pass or the service has already been used (including, but not limited to participating in the onboarding call, a TikTok / Snapchat session, or similar), a refund can‘t be issued anymore and you will be fully responsible and will have to pay all fees and charges, as agreed on, without any exceptions.
To be eligible for a refund, you have to meet the following conditions conditions:
- You must implement at least one strategy taught in the course or program. You must watch all training videos, review all resources, and complete every corresponding action item in the course or program. The course’s content is subject to change, but you are required to complete all material of the course that was available to you at your time of purchase. You must show documented proof that you have completed the course and tracked your results or progress as indicated in the course. Each course or training program consists of videos, slideshows, and other training materials and you must complete all modules AND take all the required steps on actionable activities as outlined in the course in order to claim a refund. You must show documented proof that you have made attempts to implement all of the strategies taught in the program or course before requesting a refund.
- You must leverage our world-class support team for assistance. We care about our students, clients, and customers. If there are any questions or concerns regarding your purchase or anything that arises that is preventing you from achieving results, you must email [email protected] for assistance.
- You must show documented proof that you have tried emailing with your questions and concerns AT LEAST once before requesting a refund and we will check our records to see how the situation was handled.
- You must document all of the proof of your actions and performance in the form of a Google Doc or other shareable document, including when you performed the actions. It is imperative that you document this data in the Google Doc immediately after you perform each requirement listed above, because Google will track when you made updates to the document, and this is how we will know that you met the requirements in the time allotted. We want you to have success with all of our programs and courses, therefore you must start implementing what we’ve taught you within 7 days of your purchase. You must document your activities and if within the refund period, decide you wish to stop using the program and get a refund, provide us with all of this documentation before requesting a refund.
If 14 days of the original purchase have passed or the service has already been used (including, but not limited to participating the onboarding call, a TikTok / Snapchat session or similar), you are eligible for our Performance Guarantee, which applies to the following product(s) and offer(s):
- ARES: Radical Ads Scaling Program
Use of Downloadable Assets. To protect the security of our Downloadable Assets, we reserve the right to place a limit on the number of times course materials can be downloaded. We accept no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of the use of our Downloadable Assets. Use of our Downloadable Assets is a decision made at your sole discretion. We have used our best efforts to ensure the Downloadable Assets are free from malicious code, including viruses, worms, and Trojan horses but we are not responsible for the security of your systems or your website. As part of the delivery of the Services, you will be required to activate the Downloadable Assets. In doing so, you agree that if any license(s) granted to you as part of the Downloadable Assets are compromised (including being copied, distributed, or shared without our authorization), we may revoke the license(s) without notice to you. In this event, you will not be entitled to a refund or any compensation. You agree by purchasing the Services that the Schnell Global Funnel builder and supporting assets are to be used by one business, on one domain. You are purchasing a single license and you must not replicate, sell, or distribute any of the resources. It will only be possible to activate the Downloadable Assets if the ARES Program by Schnell Global Services has been purchased in full without refund, partial refund, bank or credit card dispute, failed payment(s), or invoice offset. In the event the Services have not been paid in full, we may, at our sole discretion, revoke access to any or all parts of the Services. No payment, no Services. Simple.
Additional Services. Customer may order additional Services at any time. Unless otherwise agreed in the applicable Order, any additional Services ordered by Customer following the Effective Date are subject to these Terms of Purchase, and shall be coterminous with the Terms and Conditions for existing Services.
Late Payments. Company reserves the right, in its discretion, to (i) suspend or terminate the Services or any portion thereof for non-payment of undisputed Fees, and (ii) impose a charge to restore archived data from delinquent accounts. Customer agrees to reimburse Company for all reasonable costs and expenses incurred in collecting delinquent amounts.
Be sure to return to these Terms of Purchase Policy periodically to review the most current version. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify these Terms of Purchase Policy without prior notice; however, the date of any effective changes shall be reflected at the top of this page.